Take care of your ring. It's just like anything else in life: The more love you give it, the more love you get.
As our rings are made from organic materials, such as wood and antler, you need to protect them more than you would need to protect a metal ring. In the final stages of production we cover our rings with a special coating that makes the ring waterproof but not invincible. Feel free to wear your ring while swimming, showering, or during any other aquatic activity. Do not wear your ring during rough menial tasks to help to prolong its life. Also, using harsh household cleaning chemicals can breakdown the finish and damage your ring.
We will happily split the cost of repairing your damaged ring. Your satisfaction is our top priority!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MUST be purchased at the time of ring purchase to be valid.
2 Free Repairs due to:
- Damage to the waterproof coating from Accidental hits, scratches, Chemical Damage, or normal wear and tear (intentional abuse/breakage isn't covered and Stone Forge Studios withholds the right to determine if the ring has intentionally been damaged for fraudulent purposes).
- Structural damage to the metal ring base is not covered in this warranty.
- If the base inlay (i.e. - wood, antler, stone, or other base inlay) has to be replaced, the ring won't be covered under warranty (if you notice the ring is starting to get damaged, contact us ASAP so we can repair it before it sustains further damage and so that it can be covered under the warranty)
2 Resizings with the following conditions:
- Ring must be returned in perfect/original condition
- Normally we issue an in-store credit minus 25% restocking fee but with the warranty, the restocking fee is reduced to 10% for resizings.
- Limit of 2 resizings for the same ring under the same warranty.
Lifetime of free cleaning/polishing
- Customer pays shipping both ways
- If the ring has sustained damage that prohibits cleaning or polishing, the customer will pay the difference to repair OR remake the ring.
**Lost or damaged Precious Stones or diamonds are not covered under this warranty**
**Purchase warranty needed according to the metal choice that we used to make your ring. Since certain materials require different processes/materials to fix, resize, or clean we charge different amounts for each metal.**
**One warranty per ring. If you purchase multiple rings, you'll need to purchase multiple warranties.**
**All warranty purchases are final.
** Warranties can't be applied to sale rings
File warranty claim by contacting email@example.com with your order number.
All our rings are made to order and as such we love to customize our products for you and make your ring even more unique. All custom orders/invoices are bought "as is". Review them carefully before purchasing. If the details/specifications aren't what you're wanting contact us before purchasing as we begin production on each ring shortly after the order is submitted. Unapproved detail changes made through message or email may not be made to the final order. Only direct changes to the invoice will be reflected in the final product. We will not take responsibility for unapproved design changes made on the customer's end.
Unless otherwise stated in the invoice, custom orders will be processed within the same time frame as the rest of the products on our website.