Order these with your ring purchase to be sure of your size! We'll send out the sizers immediately and start production on your ring once you've confirmed your size. We want you to feel confident in your size so we recommend ordering the ring sizer in the size you need and the sizes above and below. If this is ordered without a ring your order will be refunded immediately.
About the sizers:
- Our ring sizers are subject to a 50% refund upon their return
- They are made with quality aluminum to give them a similar weight and feel as your future ring.
- They come in either comfort of standard fit. (Make sure to read the description of the ring you want so that you know which fit to purchase.)
- The inside will be engraved with the size and width for your reference.
- Be sure to select the ring sizers in the same width, size, and fit as the ring you are wanting to purchase
- We suggest ordering multiple sizes so you can be sure you get the exact size you need and we will send them out ASAP
- Wear each ring sizer for several days and see which one feels most comfortable. Wearing your ring daily and during different times of the day helps you to really know which size feels best. This is because your fingers swell and contract throughout the day depending on the time, weather, and temperature.
- Keep a copy of our return address
After finding your ring size:
- Let us know your size so we can update your order!
- Return the sizers for 50% refund
- Include in the return package a note with your name and order number
Please include what you want the engraving to say in the note to seller.
This engraving is for ONE ring only. If you want more than one ring engraved please order the respectable amount and include in the note which engraving goes with which ring.
We can engrave all letters, numbers, and most punctuation marks. We can engrave special symbols and characters, but our list is limited. Please contact us beforehand if you have a special engraving request.
NUMBER OF CHARACTER/WORDS - The number of characters that can be engraved on a ring highly depends on the ring width and size. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend a max of 30 characters (including spaces). If you think you'll need more characters for your engraving, contact us BEFORE purchasing to make sure it will work with your specific ring.
- TITANIUM, STAINLESS STEEL, SILVER, GOLD - When engraving on softer metals such as gold and silver, the engraving is deeper and more distinct, when engraving on stainless steel or titanium, the engraving can be seen but it may not be as deep/distinct.
- DAMASCUS STEEL - If you want us to engrave on etched Damascus Steel Rings we will have to polish the inside of the ring and the etch will be lost JUST on the inside.
- BLACK/WHITE CERAMIC AND TUNGSTEN - Since Black and White ceramic bands are black and white ALL throughout the material, the engraving won't be as distinct as engraving on a regular metal ring.
- WOOD SLEEVE - If your ring includes a wood sleeve, most of the time we can wood burn your engraving on the inside. (This depends on the wood. Please contact us before purchasing).
WE CAN'T ENGRAVE ON THE FOLLOWING:
- ANTLER/STONE SLEEVE
- THIN BANDS - due to the nature of the engraving sizes, we can't engrave on bands thinner than 2mm wide.
This listing includes 1 rush fee for Haley Adcock
Order #: 1589
Ring needed by November 15th
Subscribe to get 10% off your first purchase, special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.