Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MUST be purchased at the time of ring purchase to be valid.
2 Free Repairs due to:
- Damage to the waterproof coating from Accidental hits, scratches, Chemical Damage, or normal wear and tear (intentional abuse/breakage isn't covered and Stone Forge Studios withholds the right to determine if the ring has intentionally been damaged for fraudulent purposes).
- Structural damage to the metal ring base is not covered in this warranty.
- If the base inlay (i.e. - wood, antler, stone, or other base inlay) has to be replaced, the ring won't be covered under warranty (if you notice the ring is starting to get damaged, contact us ASAP so we can repair it before it sustains further damage and so that it can be covered under the warranty)
2 Resizings with the following conditions:
- Ring must be returned in perfect/original condition
- Normally we issue an in-store credit minus 25% restocking fee but with the warranty, the restocking fee is reduced to 10% for resizings.
- Limit of 2 resizings for the same ring under the same warranty.
Lifetime of free cleaning/polishing
- Customer pays shipping both ways
- If the ring has sustained damage that prohibits cleaning or polishing, the customer will pay the difference to repair OR remake the ring.
**Lost or damaged Precious Stones or diamonds are not covered under this warranty**
**Purchase warranty needed according to the metal choice that we used to make your ring. Since certain materials require different processes/materials to fix, resize, or clean we charge different amounts for each metal.**
**One warranty per ring. If you purchase multiple rings, you'll need to purchase multiple warranties.**
**All warranty purchases are final.
** Warranties can't be applied to sale rings
File warranty claim by contacting email@example.com with your order number.
Ring Sizer Home Kit - Fully Refundable
Your size is the first detail to consider for any ring. We want you to feel confident in knowing it exactly. Our at-home ring sizing kit will help you start the ring ordering process by figuring out your perfect size. Once you order a kit, we ship you 5 sizes of rings (2 sizes above and below your estimated size). Sizer kits are shipped within 2-3 business days.
1. Width - Men’s rings are typically 6-8mm. Most women’s rings are 5mm or smaller. If you find a ring style you like, the width will be outlined in its description.
2. Fit - Most modern rings are made in Comfort Fit. This means that the inside is domed to make them fit more comfortably. Sometimes when they are under 4mm in width they are made in a Standard Fit which means the inside is flat; similar to if you were to cut a slice off of a metal pipe.
3. Approximate Size - The average ring sizes for men are 8-10. Average sizes for women are 5-7.
About the sizers:
- Our ring sizers are subject to a full refund upon their return. The $75 will be refunded back to the original method of payment. (Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded).
- Sizers are made with quality stainless steel to give them a similar weight and feel to your future ring. They are also engraved with the size for easy reference.
- We send ring sizers in the size you choose as well as two 1/4 sizes above and below the chosen size for a total of 5 sizers. (Example: Choosing size 9, you'll receive the following sizes: 8.5, 8.75, 9, 9.25, 9.5).
- If you have one of our specific ring styles in mind, be sure to select a ring sizers kit in the same width and fit as the ring you are wanting to purchase. All of this information can be found in the description of the ring you're interested in.
*Each kit is made for a single person to be sized. If you are wanting two sizes please purchase two kits. Only Available to US residents. Once the returned sizers are received we will issue a refund of the $75. If sizers are missing or significantly damaged a partial refund will be issued accordingly.