Your size is the first detail to consider for any ring. We want you to feel confident in knowing it exactly. Our at-home ring sizing kit will help you start the ring ordering process by figuring out your perfect size. Once you order a kit, we ship you 5 sizes of rings (2 sizes above and below your estimated size). Sizer kits are shipped within 2-3 business days.
1. Width - Men’s rings are typically 6-8mm. Most women’s rings are 5mm or smaller. If you find a ring style you like, the width will be outlined in its description.
2. Fit - Most modern rings are made in Comfort Fit. This means that the inside is domed to make them fit more comfortably. Sometimes when they are under 4mm in width they are made in a Standard Fit which means the inside is flat; similar to if you were to cut a slice off of a metal pipe.
3. Approximate Size - The average ring sizes for men are 8-10. Average sizes for women are 5-7.
About the sizers:
- Our ring sizers are subject to a full refund upon their return. The $75 will be refunded back to the original method of payment. (Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded).
- Sizers are made with quality stainless steel to give them a similar weight and feel to your future ring. They are also engraved with the size for easy reference.
- We send ring sizers in the size you choose as well as two 1/4 sizes above and below the chosen size for a total of 5 sizers. (Example: Choosing size 9, you'll receive the following sizes: 8.5, 8.75, 9, 9.25, 9.5).
- If you have one of our specific ring styles in mind, be sure to select a ring sizers kit in the same width and fit as the ring you are wanting to purchase. All of this information can be found in the description of the ring you're interested in.
*Each kit is made for a single person to be sized. If you are wanting two sizes please purchase two kits. Only Available to US residents. Once the returned sizers are received we will issue a refund of the $75. If sizers are missing or significantly damaged a partial refund will be issued accordingly.
Please include what you want the engraving to say in the note to seller.
This engraving is for ONE ring only. If you want more than one ring engraved please order the respectable amount and include in the note which engraving goes with which ring.
We can engrave all letters, numbers, and most punctuation marks. We can engrave special symbols and characters, but our list is limited. Please contact us beforehand if you have a special engraving request.
NUMBER OF CHARACTER/WORDS - The number of characters that can be engraved on a ring highly depends on the ring width and size. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend a max of 30 characters (including spaces). If you think you'll need more characters for your engraving, contact us BEFORE purchasing to make sure it will work with your specific ring.
- TITANIUM, STAINLESS STEEL, SILVER, GOLD - When engraving on softer metals such as gold and silver, the engraving is deeper and more distinct, when engraving on stainless steel or titanium, the engraving can be seen but it may not be as deep/distinct.
- DAMASCUS STEEL - If you want us to engrave on etched Damascus Steel Rings we will have to polish the inside of the ring and the etch will be lost JUST on the inside.
- BLACK/WHITE CERAMIC AND TUNGSTEN - Since Black and White ceramic bands are black and white ALL throughout the material, the engraving won't be as distinct as engraving on a regular metal ring.
- WOOD SLEEVE - If your ring includes a wood sleeve, most of the time we can wood burn your engraving on the inside. (This depends on the wood. Please contact us before purchasing).
WE CAN'T ENGRAVE ON THE FOLLOWING:
- ANTLER/STONE SLEEVE
- THIN BANDS - due to the nature of the engraving sizes, we can't engrave on bands thinner than 2mm wide.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MUST be purchased at the time of ring purchase to be valid.
2 Free Repairs due to:
1 Resizing with the following conditions:
3 free cleaning/polishing
**Lost or damaged Precious Stones or diamonds are not covered under this warranty**
**Purchase warranty needed according to the metal choice that we used to make your ring. Since certain materials require different processes/materials to fix, resize, or clean we charge different amounts for each metal.**
**One warranty per ring. If you purchase multiple rings, you'll need to purchase multiple warranties.**
**All warranty purchases are final.
** Warranties can't be applied to sale rings
File warranty claim by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off any ring on our site! We will continue to have lots of great deals and discounts so don't miss out. Use code 10FORYOU at checkout.